Monday, March 30, 2009

My ugly sampler block for March is pretty ugly and it's not the right size, either. But at least it's done!



The only reason it got done today is that I wanted to play with something while I wait for bedtime to come so I can spread out the red quilt. We live in a fairly small house and I've got one chunk of floor big enough, and it's smack dab in the middle of our front room. I'm not quite heartless enough to banish the kids to their rooms -- and I don't think they'd stay there long enough if I did.

So I'm waiting.

2 comments:

Cherold said...

I love your block! It is pretty.

hugs,

CheriS

Bethany said...

I like the block. I understand about the small space. My kids just know to walk around it as best they can. They are all used to it now..LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails