Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm starting to think differently about my quilts. Before, having the top assembled was done enough and I could let it sit around indefinitely until I felt like quilting it. Now, though, I've got the desperate urge to see what it's going to look like when it's completely done. Probably because I can do most of them on my own little machine and don't have to wait around for the longarm.

My replacement rail fence is together and waiting for me to either free up some safety pins or make it to town to buy another few packages.



I'm not sure if I like this one or not. It looks clunky -- or is that just me?

This one felt clunky too, but now that it's quilted and bound I think it's fine. Maybe because it's going to a new home and I won't have to look at it anymore.



Oh, and I've been knitting just a tiny little bit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails