Sunday, February 27, 2011

Boy Stuff

HPIM1420

I've been missing out! While I was distracted by blogs full of mermaid tails and fluffy glittery tutus, I was oblivious to the fact that there is adorable stuff to make for little boys. Like a Jet Pack. Or Paratrooper Softies. And monstery Shadow Makers. There is boy stuff out there!

It's not like I never made cute stuff for my little guys....but I never would've thought of a jet pack!

I'm trying to distract myself from the fact that instead of the Accuquilt dies I was hoping to buy in a couple of months, the money will be going toward a root canal. For me. Because I lost a big chunk of tooth Friday while I was helping Quinn with his speech therapy homework.

Stale red licorice is good for building the muscles in his little jaws. It's apparently not as good for mommies.

So much for getting back to my normal routine this week.

1 comment:

karamino said...

Great hat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails