Sunday, November 27, 2011

weekly stash report

No new fabric for the second week in a row. I found a mistake in last week's math and fixed it, but I'm not sure how many other mistakes I might've made over the past few months. I've actually been wondering about that for a while now. Next year, I'm going to figure out a better way to keep written records.


Fabric Used this Week: 3.5 yards yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 80.25 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 1020 yards
Net Added for 2011: 939.75 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6640 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 14075 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7435 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails