Monday, September 03, 2012

little chicks with embroidered legs

I bought this little kit at the quilt shop in Sedona a few years ago because the sample on the wall was so adorable. I think it might be the only real quilt kit I've ever bought. I think what sucked me in were those four chicks.



The background went together perfectly. I got the bits of wool cut out and then screeched to a halt. I was pretty sure I could manage the buttonhole stitch, but the embroidered legs intimidated me. But if I can do Hocuspocusville I can do this, right?

To see more design walls, head over to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I think the embroidery is much easier than the buttonhole stitch so I KNOW you can do it.

Gari in AL said...

What I like about quilting is that there is always something new to learn. You can do this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails