Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Meet Tina!



I wanted to make a baby-quilt-sized version of that mug rug I made a few weeks back, the one that was just like  Marilyn but with different color placement. The only thing stopping me was fabric selection. Then Mary Ellen sent me a box of fabric for the baby quilts and in it was the perfect tone-on-tone pink yardage.


So here's Tina! She's backed with a pink stripe and bound with a light pink polka-dot. Just snowball and nine-patch blocks set on point, a couple of hours of piecing and another hour of basting and quilting...but it's cute. I think some mommy at the birthing center will enjoy it.

This post is linked to I Gotta Try ThatSew Much AdoFinish it Up FridayCan I get a Whoop Whoop?Get Crafting FridayPinworthy Projects, and Freedom FridaysWonderful at Home, and Inspired Friday.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

simply lovely, love the colors

InkkReviews said...

love it , very cute ! so talented - Katie

InkkReviews said...

love it , very cute ! so talented - Katie

Snowcatcher said...

Some mother will indeed be overjoyed to receive such a fun, cheery quilt!

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

What a sweet quilt! Congrats on a great finish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails