Monday, May 19, 2014

I had numbers to show you!

I was so excited about my stash report for this week. Look at those yarn numbers -- I'm in the black! And with no plans for yarn shopping and the end in sight on two more pairs of socks, I might stay that way for a while...

But our internet has been out for the past few days so I didn't get to post it, or any of the other posts I've been planning to write just as soon as I get a chance.

It's actually been ages since our DSL worked like it should, but I haven't had time or energy to schedule a service call and deal with it. I've had them out so many times over the years, and the fixes never last. Every spring, the phone gets wonky again. Today we got a new box installed on the side of the house and a new phone jack and things seem to be working the way they should.

I've got my fingers crossed that it keeps working!

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 4 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 40 1/2 yards
Net Added for 2014: 35 3/4  yards

Yarn Used this Week: 1000 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 2175 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 1500 yards
Net Used for 2014: 675 yards

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails