Sunday, August 10, 2014

Jo's Ironing Board Cover Challenge

Did you see Jo's ironing board challenge? Mine could definitely use a new cover. It came to me looking like this and for years I've just kept a folded towel over it. 



Weekly Stash Report 

I figured it out! I couldn't remember if I'd added in that last pair of socks or not. Finding out for sure was as easy as pulling out my list of finished projects for 2014 and adding up the yarn used for each one. Now why did it take me a week to think of checking my numbers that way ?

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 17 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 48 yards
Net Added for 2014: 30 1/2 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 700 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 4475 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 2610 yards

Net Used for 2014: 1875 yards

I'm linking up to Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've done a great job of yarn stash busting this year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails