Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Troublemakers?

Get the feeling that these two aren't supposed to be messing with whatever's in the bottom of that basket? 


I've been avoiding embroidery patterns with stamped cross stitch as part of the design. Honestly, if I hadn't picked these guys up as part of my Value Village haul, I'd still be avoiding them. It doesn't make sense, because I spent years of my life eating and sleeping cross-stitch. I can make little Xs.

Maybe it's because they look so ugly on the printed pattern?


Now that I've seen how cute they look in the finished project and know how quickly they'll stitch up, I'm taking a second look at a bunch of designs that I'd originally ruled out.

1 comment:

Toni Macomb said...

These two are REALLY cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails