Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Red Hot Socks



If I'd known what pretty socks this yarn (Sock-Ease Red Hots) would make, I'd have cast on with it a long time ago! I wish this yarn came in more colors. I've used up my skein of Lemon Drop and now I'm happily knitting up my skein of Rock Candy.



The Truth and Other Lies by Sascha Arango sounded right up my alley.  A best-selling author wants to leave his wife for his mistress, but his wife is the one who actually wrote all of  his books....
It's an interesting story, a bit different from anything I've been reading lately. The reader is kept distant from the characters, kind of like in an episode of that old radio show, The Whisperer, and the author interrupts the story with comments addressed to the reader. I wasn't too anxious to find out what happened, maybe because of that distance.

For more pretty knitting projects to drool over, check out On the Needles at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

momto5 said...

love that yarn! great socks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails