Wednesday, June 03, 2015

{Yarn Along} Downton Tabby

I've got yarn I love and a pattern I love. They're not in the same projects, but I guess a knitter can't have everything. 


I can have intricate cables or pretty self striping colors, not both in the same pair of socks. I  can live with that!



I've read almost all of the Pampered Pets mystery series by Sparkle Abbey and Downton Tabby is one of my favorites. It's got all of my favorite characters and elements. Betty, with her drawn on red eyebrows, is back to help solve the mystery, and of course there's the brooch and the feud that goes along with it.

When one of Caro's office mates fails to pick up his beloved cat on time, the pet therapist fears that something is very wrong. Then she finds his business partner floating face down in a swimming pool with an electrical cord tightly tied around his neck and doesn't know what to think. Is her friend Cash the killer -- or another victim? The mystery kept me guessing until the end.

For more pretty knitting projects to drool over, check out On the Needles at Patchwork Times.

  Disclosure - The publishers provided me with ARCs.

4 comments:

straythreads said...

great looking socks love the cable pattern
I''ll have to look for that book
thanks have a great weekend

Lucy Bowen said...

Both pairs look lovely, and I tend to keep them separate as well.

Maggie said...

Love your socks, but it does seem true that we can't have everything we want in one project!

Judy S. said...

Love your recent sock finishes! I've not finished anything lately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails