Sunday, November 01, 2015

Fabric for a New Quit


I make most of my quilts with what I've got in my scrap bag stash. If I don't have what I need for a project, I probably won't be making it. But the quilt I'm planning requires solids in specific colors, so I did a little shopping.  

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 6 1/4 yards
Added this week: 3 1/2 yards
Added year  to date: 403 1/2 yards
Net added for 2015: 397 3/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0  yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 8000 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 400 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 9939 yards
Net Added for 2015: 1939 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Nice selection of colors. I guess I haven't kept current on your blog and fabric statistics. How did you bring in over 300 yards of fabric. And, no wonder you don't often buy fabric. You must have a small store in your own house! We all need our stash to be able to make quilts. I'm just jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails