Monday, February 08, 2016

Can Someone Tell Me What I Was Making?



I started these a few years back, then life happened and the next time I saw them, I couldn't remember what project they were a part of. Whatever it was, it was an online tutorial and I'm sure it was a disappearing something-or-other.

The center squares are 7" and the strips that make up the border are 4." I'd pulled a bunch of red and blue shirts so whatever it was, it was going to be at least a lap quilt.

If anyone recognizes this project, I'd sure appreciate it!

8 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Not sure what the plan was, just jump in with both feet, slice it, spin it and stitch it!

Unknown said...

Might be a project from Crazy Mom Quilts, there are a few projects that use this type of block.
http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/p/quiltblock-tutorials.html

KaHolly said...

Perhaps the Gypsy Girl pattern from Anka's Treasures?

Nann said...

Looks like a "disappearing" block to me. Missouri Star has several in its design lineup.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Was it for a QOV block drive? We made very similar blocks for one ;-)

Leslie said...

is it a tutorial from cluck cluck sew....i have seen several quilts on her blog with that kind of block

Dar said...

I'm curious. Did you ever decide which one of these suggestions it was? Or something entirely different.? lol

Andrea said...

Hmmm - a variation of cobblestones perhaps?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails