Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Another Sweet Little Couple


I love these two! I think it's the way they're turned to face each other that makes me like this little block so much. There are lots of images with two smiling pieces of fruit side by side, or one chasing the other....but these little  cherries are just so sweet looking the way they're looking into each other's eyes and smiling.

It's a small image, which should help fill in space between the larger ones, and it's got more color than the endless black pieces I've been stitching. Did I mention that I love these two?

This post is linked to Vintage Embroidery Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute, Michelle! Where did you find them? They fit right in with some other things I've gotten from Vintage Stitching Mondays on Super Mom No Cape!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails