Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Completely and Totally Derailed

Sorry about that! I didn't intend to go more than a week without a blog post, but I've been sick and the boys have been sick. Hubby seems to have sneezed two or three times and bounced back.  I'm thrilled for him, but also really jealous.

It's just a nasty cold, but the two days I would've spent planning posts for last week were spent huddled in the corner of the couch and having chills...and a week later and I'm still not back to normal. I've got barely enough energy to take care of the family, which has meant no blog posts.

If there's a bright side, it's that I know where I left off on everything before the room started spinning.
There's a new tutorial coming. I did the sewing and took the pictures, but when it came time to explain the steps in writing I just couldn't find the words.

I've almost got the socks from the warm up round of Sock Madness done. Last year I dropped out after the second round because I came down with a nasty bug that was an awful lot like what I've got now. Maybe I'm getting it out of the way and will be healthy for the next few weeks?

And I thought of the one little thing that's changed since my last successful free motion quilting. I'm going to change it back and see what happens. If it turns out that's the root of my problems, I've got a whole new problem to deal with, but I'm not going to panic yet.

2 comments:

Libby in TN said...

No apologies necessary. That nasty stuff is going around; sorry it bit you. Glad you're seeing some improvement;

Little Quiltsong said...

Hope you are up and well again soon, but do not feel guilty that you got sick. You definitely need the rest. I know - my husband seems to bounce back sooner than me too.....such is life sometimes :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails