Sunday, March 05, 2017

{Weekly Stash Report} Needles and Sock Yarn

These are my favorite type of circular needles and I pick them up whenever I stumble across a cheap pair at an estate sale or thrift shop. They're great for lace knitting because the tips are sharp and the joins are smooth...and I don't think I had any this long or in these sizes. I know I've never had any in the original packaging. 

Susan Bates Circlon Nylon Circular Knitting Needle & Nylo-Hoop Circular Needle


Weekly Stash Report

There's a ridiculous amount of new sock yarn headed my way. Nordic Mart has their DROPS sock yarn on sale this month and I've been waiting for another sale.  Self striping sock yarn has made me very happy over the past couple of years and if I can knit a pair for $4.60 I'm even happier. So I ordered pretty much all of the pretty colors I didn't get in my first order. And now I'm holding my breath until Monday because I can't wait to hold it in my hands.

It's my first yarn purchase at all in more than three and a half months, and my first big yarn purchase since I can't remember when. If things work out the way they usually do, spending all of my yarn money means those pretty colors I've been eyeing at Knit Picks will go on sale almost immediately...but I'll cross that bridge when/if I get to it.

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 2 yards
Fabric added this week:  0 yards
Fabric added year  to date: 0
Net used for 2017: 2 yards

Yarn used this Week:  400  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 1800 yards
Yarn added this Week: 8800 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 8800 yards
Net added for 2017: 7000 yards

1 comment:

Kate said...

I don't knit, but I love seeing all the various colors of yarns. Enjoy your stash enhancement when it arrives.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails