Saturday, April 29, 2017

Teeny Tiny Menagerie

When it comes to quilting and stitching patterns, enabling can be a good thing. I wouldn't have known there was an adorable hedgehog alphabet if Jo hadn't messaged me about it.



It turned out that the library has a copy of Teeny Tiny Menagerie 380 Whimsical and Wonderful Animal Embroidery Motifs, so now I'm sitting here cooing over all of the cute little animals I want to stitch. (There's a bee alphabet, too!) The embroidery stitches are soooo tiny and intricate. There's some cross stitch, too.


The motifs in Mega Mini Cross Stitch are a lot less intimidating.  I can follow a chart, especially if it's as simple as these are.  My son said that the patterns would be great for Perler beads. I'm thinking quilt blocks...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails