Sunday, April 02, 2017

{Weekly Stash Report} Beads and Washi Tape and Seeds and Stuff


While I've been piecing together all of those 2" squares that used to be 4" squares, I've been watching Dollar Tree haul videos on Youtube and thinking that this is the grown up version of my childhood sticker collection. It's really just like the phone conversations I used to have with my best friend about which stickers we'd found and where...except we can all see what we're talking about.

Anyone remember what we used to pay for a sheet of stickers in the early 80s? Because I'm pretty sure it was about the same, if not more, than we'd pay at the dollar store today.

The boys and I have been to the Dollar Tree, and the other Dollar Tree, and then a different one after that. If you're wondering, they don't seem to sell gray crepe paper streamers. But they do sell skinny washi tape and pretty glass beads and stickers you can color yourself.


Weekly Stash Report

No fabric bought or used. Yarn used for a pair of socks that I'll show you in a couple of days. And a bit of vinyl and ribbon used, but I don't track those.

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 2 yards
Fabric added this week:  0 yards
Fabric added year  to date: 5 yards
Net used for 2017: 3 yards

Yarn used this Week:  350  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 2850 yards
Yarn added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 9350 yards
Net used for 2017: 6500 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

what a great haul!!!!

Kate said...

Lots of fun stuff to be creative with!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails