Monday, January 15, 2018

Finally Stitching After Doing the Other Things

Last week's stitching time got spent finishing my daughter's shawl and hand-stitching the binding down on the scrappy quilt with the blue sashing. When I finally sat down with my project on Sunday morning, I had a hard time putting it down again. 


Another stripe of wallpaper is done, and the left edge of the trunk lid, and a big chunk of the drapes, which you can't really see because it's all white and ecru and off-white... but I can see myself meeting my self-imposed goal for the month and that's making me really happy.

And that mistake I was afraid I made while I was at my stitching group earlier this month? It looks like I was worried about nothing because the lid of my trunk seems to be lining up just fine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails